[openstack-dev] [Ironic] how about those alternating meeting times?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:39:01 UTC 2015

Lucas inspired me to take a look at the raw numbers ... so I hacked up a
little python to digest all our meeting logs since we made the switch to
alternating times.

in particular, I'd like to point out the number of meetings with less than
half of our core review team present, ie, where we didn't have quorum to
make any decisions. There were 6 on Tuesdays (two thirds of all Tuesday
meetings), but only 1 on Monday (it was the "openstack vacation" week).

A few stats below, hackish code here:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/220234/

# of meetings by day:
  Monday: 11
  Tuesday: 9

Total lines in IRC during the meetings by day:
  Monday: 3793
  Tuesday: 2475

Unique attendees per day:
  Monday: total: 54 - cores: 9