[openstack-dev] [chef] 2015-05-11 Status Meeting

JJ Asghar jasghar at chef.io
Mon May 11 19:36:10 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

Here’s a link[1] to the status meeting for this week. Just as a reminder we are officially moving the 1600GMT time slot as of next week. I’m still in the process of finding the official channel and i’ll respond to this email when i have it.

Unless there is significant objections i believe we should have our status meeting for next week also, and the agenda is posted here[2].  I understand a lot of us will be at Summit, but even with the possibility of progress on some of the outstanding action items over this next week, it would be nice to get an update.

Questions, concerns, thoughts?

-JJ

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-chef-meeting-20150511 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-chef-meeting-20150511>
[2]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-chef-meeting-20150518 <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/openstack-chef-meeting-20150518>