[openstack-dev] "Server Error" when attempting to sign ICLA at review.openstack.org

Earle Philhower Earle.Philhower.III at hgst.com
Mon May 11 18:43:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Now that HGST has signed the commercial contributor agreement,
I'm trying to sign the individual one under my work email
("earlephilhower" username) but am running into persistent
errors.

I'm able to get to the agreement just fine,
https://review.openstack.org//#/settings/new-agreement, but
every time I fill in the form with my address, phone, etc.
and enter "I AGREE" and hit Submit, the page errors out with:
  "Code Review - Error
  Server Error
  Cannot store contact information"

The same error shows up when attempting to set my contact
info under Settings->Contact.

I've tried different browsers (Firefox and Chrome) and
removing all commas, periods, and only using [a-zA-z0-9] in
all fields, to no effect.

I didn't see any contact info on the site about the licensing
site.  If anyone monitoring -dev is responsible for this, or
has an email or someone I can get in touch with, I'd much
appreciate it.

Thanks for any help,
-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle.philhower.iii at hgst.com