[openstack-dev] [Ironic] how about those alternating meeting times?

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:21:47 UTC 2015

At the Paris summit, we discussed and eventually agreed to try out
alternating meeting times. So, for the last ~6mo, each week our IRC meeting
has alternated between Monday evening and Tuesday morning UTC (10am PT and
10pm PT Mondays).

I'd like us to review how well this has - or has not - worked, so I've
created a poll to gather input and help decide if we should continue with
the alternating meetings. Please take a minute to fill this out:

http://goo.gl/forms/nvbWdOZMFY

And please reply to this thread if you have any comments or observations
you'd like to share in addition to the responses on that form.

Thanks!
-Deva