[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on Saturday 2015-05-09 at 1600 UTC

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon May 11 16:02:17 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-05-11 at 15:56 +0000, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> On 2015-05-11 01:45:30 +0000 (+0000), Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> > For what it's worth, I tried changing Gerrit's "canonicalweburl"
> > setting to not include a trailing slash, but it doesn't help. I have
> > a feeling this is not a misconfiguration, but something intrinsic to
> > the OpenID implementation in Gerrit which has changed since 2.8.
>
> I've tested https://review.openstack.org/181949 on review-dev, and
> it will solve those 404 hyperlinks once it merges. We still need to
> track down what's causing the OpenID callback URL to end up with a
> second trailing slash however.

As a point of information, I logged in to review a python-novaclient
review, and now I find I can't load any nova reviews at all; I get a
page with the top bar, but below that is a "Toggle CI" button and
nothing else.  Reloading the page has no effect, and the same behavior
applies to all nova reviews I've tried to load.  Restarting by browser
did not have any effect.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>
Rackspace