[openstack-dev] How to configure sriov nic using in neutron ml2 plugin

Jakub Libosvar jlibosva at redhat.com
Mon May 11 14:43:26 UTC 2015

On 05/11/2015 04:13 PM, Kamsali, RaghavendraChari (Artesyn) wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I want to use SR-IOV supported nic (intel XL710) NIC for VM
> instantiation , so I would like to configure ml2plugin for the intel
> XL710 nic , How can could any one help me .
>

> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PCI_passthrough_SRIOV_support
>

> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SR-IOV-Passthrough-For-Networking
>

> Here some of them are provided .

Hi Raghavendrachari,

you may also find these blog posts [1][2] by Nir Yechiel interesting and
they may help you with configuration.

If you have any particular issue or question, feel free to ask on the list.

Good luck.
Kuba

[1]
http://redhatstackblog.redhat.com/2015/03/05/red-hat-enterprise-linux-openstack-platform-6-sr-iov-networking-part-i-understanding-the-basics/