[openstack-dev] [Murano] [Mistral] SSH workflow action

Filip Blaha filip.blaha at hp.com
Mon May 11 09:31:33 UTC 2015

Stan,

At the beginning we considered whether we could implement action on a
murano application via mistral workflow. We thought that it could be
beneficial to use workflow engine to implement some non-trivial action
e.g. reconfiguration of some complex application within murano
environment. Of course there would be disadvantages like dependency on
mistral. I would recommend to discuss it later on some meeting (IRC,
hangouts or summit) with Radek to explain use-cases better.

Filip