[openstack-dev] [keystone][clients] - Should we implement project to endpoint group?

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Mon May 11 00:07:51 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Absolutely there is always interest for things like this to be contributed upstream! We'd love to have it.

There are fairly extensive docs on how to get started contributing https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute and if you're not sure or need a hand there is typically people in either #openstack-dev or #openstack-keystone that can help.

Jamie