[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on Saturday 2015-05-09 at 1600 UTC

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Mon May 11 00:02:55 UTC 2015

On 05/10/2015 05:20 AM, James E. Blair wrote:
> If you encounter any problems, please let us know here or in
> #openstack-infra on Freenode.

One minor thing is that after login you're redirected to
"https://review.openstack.org//" (note double //, which then messes up
various relative-links when trying to use gerrit).

I think this is within gerrit's openid provider; I don't see any
obvious problems outside that.  When I watch with firebug, Gerrit
sends me off on a 401 page to launchpad with a form it POSTs -- this
has a good-looking return_to

<input name="openid.return_to" type="hidden"
 value="https://review.openstack.org/OpenID?gerrit.mode=SIGN_IN">

I go through the login, and get a 302 from

 https://login.launchpad.net/NUxdqUgd7EbI5Njo/+decide

which correctly 302's me back to the return_to

 https://review.openstack.org/OpenID?gerrit.mode=SIGN_IN&openid.assoc_handle=[... openid stuff follows ...]

Which then further 302's back to

  Location: https://review.openstack.org//

Which is followed to the incorrect URL.  So yeah, something within the
OpenID end-point I think.

-i