[openstack-dev] [keystone][clients] - Should we implement project to endpoint group?

Enrique Garcia garcianavalon at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:19:43 UTC 2015

Hi Marcos,

I'm not part of the OpenStack development team but coincidently I
implemented some of these actions on a fork the past week because I needed
them in a project. If there is interest in these actions I could contribute
them back or send a link to the repo if it would be helpful for you or
someone else. Let me know if I can help.

Cheers,
Enrique.