[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime and upgrade on Saturday 2015-05-09 at 1600 UTC

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Sat May 9 19:20:36 UTC 2015

corvus at inaugust.com (James E. Blair) writes:

> On Saturday, May 9 at 16:00 UTC Gerrit will be unavailable for about 4
> hours while we upgrade to the latest release of Gerrit: version 2.10.
>
> We are currently running Gerrit 2.8 so this is an upgrade across two
> major releases of Gerrit.  The release notes for both versions are here:
>
>   https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.10.html
>   https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-2.9.html
>
> If you have any questions about the upgrade, please feel free to reply
> here or contact us in #openstack-infra on Freenode.

This work was successfully completed around 18:30 UTC.

Thanks to Khai Do who prepared and tested the changes for the upgrade,
and thanks to Khai Do, Jeremy Stanley, Clark Boylan, and Monty Taylor
for assisting in the performance of the upgrade.

If you encounter any problems, please let us know here or in
#openstack-infra on Freenode.

-Jim