[openstack-dev] [nova] Is Live-migration not supported in CONF.libvirt.images_type=lvm case?

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Sat May 9 10:54:47 UTC 2015

I would really to start collecting more of this information.

Maybe my expanding this:
https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/doc/source/support-matrix.ini
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/nova/support-matrix.html

Although it feels like it will need an extra dimention adding,
possibly a separate table for volume and local storage options that
affect live-migrate vs migrate/resize.

Ideas on how best to improve this are very welcome, and probably part
of the discussion here:
http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/event/3eb290350853e7238697591434075992

Thanks,
John