[openstack-dev] [requirements] global-requirements not co-installable

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri May 8 18:46:59 UTC 2015

On 9 May 2015 at 05:51, Joe Gordon <joe.gordon0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once we are actually testing that all of global requirements is
> co-installable  will we end up with even more cases like this? Or is this
> just an artifact of capping fro kilo?
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166377/

As I read it, we've got some tooling that isn't PEP-440 compatible
(https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0440/#compatible-release defines
~=) and as such we had to rollback the intended use of that. As long
as we identify and fix those tools, we should be fine. Did anyone
involved with that situation create a bug we can use to track this? I
don't think it has anything to do with the choice of cap-or-not.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist