[openstack-dev] [all] Replace mysql-python with mysqlclient

Ronald Bradford me at ronaldbradford.com
Fri May 8 14:41:30 UTC 2015

I guess I may have spoken too soon.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PyMySQL_evaluation states  " Oracle refuses
to publish MySQL-connector-Python on Pypi, which is critical to the
Openstack infrastructure".

I am unclear when this statement was made and who is involved in this
discussion.  As I have contacts in the MySQL engineering and Oracle
Corporation product development teams I will endeavor to seek a more
current and definitive response and statement.

Regards

Ronald