[openstack-dev] [heat][python-heatclient] Does python-heatclient works with keystone sessions?

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at redhat.com
Fri May 8 07:22:36 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

It's nice to see people using sessions for this sort of script. Just as a pointer EndpointNotFound generally means that it couldn't find a url for the service you wanted in the service catalog. Have a look at the catalog you're getting and make sure the heat entry matches what it should, you may have to change the service_type or interface to match.