[openstack-dev] [Nova] Liberty mid-cycle meetup

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri May 8 05:55:32 UTC 2015

As discussed at the Nova meeting this morning, we'd like to gauge
interest in a mid-cycle meetup for the Liberty release.

To that end, I've created the following eventbrite event like we have
had for previous meetups. If you sign up, you're expressing interest
in the event and if we decide there's enough interest to go ahead we
will email you and let you know its safe to book travel and that
you're ticket is now a real thing.

To save you a few clicks, the proposed details are 21 July to 23 July,
at IBM in Rochester, MN.

So, I'd appreciate it if people could take a look at:

    https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/openstack-nova-liberty-mid-cycle-developer-meetup-tickets-16908756546

Thanks,
Michael

PS: I haven't added this to the wiki list of sprints because it might
not happen. When the decision is final, I'll add it to the wiki if we
decide to go ahead.

--
Rackspace Australia