[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] Cross-project coordination

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Thu May 7 22:03:30 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 06:41:58PM EDT, Jay Pipes wrote:
> Agreed. I'm hoping that someone in the Nova community -- note, this does
> not need to be a Nova core contributor -- can step up to the plate and
> serve in this critical role.

Hi,

I've put together a section on the wiki,

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Inter-project_Liaisons

We still need a Nova liaison to sign up, to help me with the Nova/Neutron
cross project effort. If you are interested, please reply and replace
the "Volunteer Needed" sections in the table!

--
Sean M. Collins