[openstack-dev] [all] cross project communication: periodic developer newsletter?

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Thu May 7 16:37:13 UTC 2015

If you need a local guy to go twist Jon Corbets arm, there are plenty of us
within arms/cars reach. I think this would be the best possible outcome.

Although LWN is primarily subscriber funded, realize that many of those
subscribers are corporate subscribers that provide access to all their
employees. Having "corporate subscribers" in addition to the OpenStack
Foundation is probably key.

I'm not privy to their detailed business model, but that's my experience
and present understanding.