[openstack-dev] [Fuel] interaction between fuel-plugin and fuel-UI

Simon Pasquier spasquier at mirantis.com
Thu May 7 14:36:48 UTC 2015

Hello Samuel,
As far as I know, this isn't possible unfortunately. For our own needs, we
ended up adding a fixed-size list with all items but the first one
disabled. When you enter something in the first input box, it enabled the
second box and so on (see [1]). In any case, this would be a good
addition...
BR,
Simon
[1]