[openstack-dev] [opentack-dev][meetings] Proposing changes in Rally meetings

Mikhail Dubov mdubov at mirantis.com
Thu May 7 10:31:07 UTC 2015

We have decided to stay in *#openstack-meeting* but have our meetings *on
Mondays at 1400 UTC*. Hope that this time there will be no conflicts.

We will also have the internal release meeting in *#openstack-rally* one
hour before that, on Mondays at 1300 UTC.

Best regards,
Mikhail Dubov

Engineering OPS
Mirantis, Inc.