[openstack-dev] [TripleO] puppet pacemaker thoughts... and an idea

Giulio Fidente gfidente at redhat.com
Thu May 7 10:01:36 UTC 2015

On 05/07/2015 11:15 AM, marios wrote:
> On 07/05/15 05:32, Dan Prince wrote:

[..]

>> Something like this:
>>
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/180833/
>
> +1 I like this as an idea. Given we've already got quite a few reviews
> in flight making changes to overcloud_controller.pp (we're still working
> out how to, and enabling services) I'd be happier to let those land and
> have the tidy up once it settles (early next week at the latest) -
> especially since there's some working out+refactoring to do still,

+1 on not block ongoing work

as of today a split would cause the two .pp to have a lot of duplicated
data, making them not better than one with the ifs IMHO

we should probably move out of the existing .pp the duplicated parts
first (see my other email on the matter)
--
Giulio Fidente
GPG KEY: 08D733BA