[openstack-dev] [Murano] [Mistral] SSH workflow action

Filip Blaha filip.blaha at hp.com
Thu May 7 08:24:48 UTC 2015

Thanks for confirmation, that trying direct from mistral ssh to VM via
fixed IP is not good idea.

Btw. It would probably not work even if mistral run on the same network
node hosting the router for the tenant because neutron creates separate
network namespace (ip netns qrouter-xxxxx) for each router and VMs are
accessible only from that namespace not from default.

Filip