[openstack-dev] [Swift] HEAD Object API status code

Ouchi, Atsuo ouchi.atsuo at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu May 7 06:25:11 UTC 2015

Hi Clay,

Thanks for your information. I am sorry that I made a mistake. You're right that
HEAD object returns 200 not 204, that's perfectly ok.

Meanwhile, HEAD account / container return 204 with Content-Length: 0. This is against
RFC7230, but from the discussion on the Change-Id: I5ab1eb85e777f259f4bd73a3a4a1802901925ed7
I understand that it can't be fixed in an easy way, and may not be worth the effort anyway.

Atsuo
                                       Ouchi Atsuo / ouchi.atsuo at jp.fujitsu.com
                                                                Fujitsu Limited