[openstack-dev] [Nova][Ironic] Large number of ironic driver bugs in nova

John Villalovos openstack.org at sodarock.com
Wed May 6 18:04:08 UTC 2015

JohnG,

I work on Ironic and would be willing to be a cross project liaison for
Nova and Ironic.  I would just need a little info on what to do from the
Nova side.  Meetings to attend, web pages to monitor, etc...

I assume I would start with this page:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=ironic

And try to work with the Ironic and Nova teams on getting bugs resolved.

I would appreciate any other info and suggestions to help improve the
process.

John