[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPAM] Do we need migrate script for neutron IPAM now?

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Wed May 6 16:38:36 UTC 2015

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Salvatore Orlando <sorlando at nicira.com> wrote:
> I suggest to not enable it by default, and then consider in L-3 whether we
> should do this switch.

I agree.  At the least, the switch should be decoupled from that
patch.  I think decoupling them before merging the patch was the plan
all along, it just hasn't happened yet.  We should create a new patch
dependent on this one to make it the default.  This will tee it up for
discussion and we should put a hold on that new patch until we can
discuss in Liberty-3.  I currently lean toward not making it the
default in Liberty but we can discuss later.

Carl