[openstack-dev] [all] cross project communication: periodic developer newsletter?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed May 6 15:46:20 UTC 2015

James Bottomley wrote:
>> Anyone having a personal connection that we could leverage to pursue
>> that option further ?
>
> Sure, be glad to.
>
> I've added Jon to the cc list (if his openstack mail sorting scripts
> operate like mine, that will get his attention).
>
> I already had a preliminary discussion with him: lwn.net is interested
> but would need to hire an extra person to cover the added load.  That
> makes it quite a big business investment for them.

Thanks James,

Let me explore that option on the Foundation side (staff & board) and
see if there is support for the idea. Or maybe one of our corporate
sponsors will take the plunge first :)

Expect some delays here since most of the crew is busy preparing for the
OpenStack Summit in Vancouver.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)