[openstack-dev] 回复: [heat][ceilometer] autoscaling

Luo Gangyi lgy181 at foxmail.com
Wed May 6 14:09:56 UTC 2015

I don't understand what you mean.

Firstly, ceilometer doesn't return meters or samples to heat. In fact, heat configures an alarm in ceilometer and the action of this alarm
is to send a REST to heat. When heat gets this REST, it triggers autoscalling.

Besides, you can use #ceilometer alarm-list to see what alarm heat configures, then you could run #ceilometer query-sample to see the meter and sample.

Hope it helps.
Luo Gangyiluogangyi at chinamobile.com