[openstack-dev] [fuel] Some changes in build script

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Wed May 6 14:08:11 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

Please, be informed that I've made some changes in our build script in
order to support priorities for rpm repositories. I've also removed some
unnecessary variables (EXTRA_RPM_REPOS and EXTRA_DEB_REPOS) and renamed
some others.

We don't need EXTRA_DEB_REPOS any more because it is possible to set an
arbitrary number of repositories together with their priorities in run time
on UI.

The variable MULTI_MIRROR_CENTOS has been introduced and it has the
following format  'repo1,pri1,url1 repo2,pri2,url2'. So, we don't need
EXTRA_RPM_REPOS as well.

Please, make sure this patch [1] does not break anything for you. Review is
welcome.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176438

Vladimir Kozhukalov