[openstack-dev] [tc] Who is allowed to vote for TC candidates

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Tue May 5 17:03:07 UTC 2015

I think that this will be my last say on this matter, because it seems
to be getting out of hand.
Us vs. them.
Dev vs. Ops.

It could be perceived that I am trying to wage a 'war' on the OpenStack
development process, on the Developers, but that is not the case.

But I do think there are valid points from both sides that need to be
addressed. There are two sides of this story and in the end I do think
that OpenStack as a community does need to accommodate and cater to the
needs of of the colors of the rainbow.

I hope that this discussion does open some doors, opens some minds and
creates acceptance for those who are not like us.

Believe me I have been dealing with this all my life.

I would like to thank you all for your contribution and thoughts in this
thread, I hope it was useful for you all as it was for me.

--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing