[openstack-dev] [tc] Who is allowed to vote for TC candidates

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Tue May 5 15:10:37 UTC 2015

I think the ATC thing came up as one avenue to explore when folks were
trying to figure out ways to quantify Operator involvement for the purpose
of identifying who are actively contributing to OpenStack versus those who
are fans/users of OpenStack but don't have time right now to contribute
more formally. ATC, BTC, CTC, DTC... there are several great ideas that
were brought up as possibilities as well as some take-aways for further
discussion at the Vancouver Summit and the talking points for the User
Committee. I'm really crossing my fingers this translates into something
noticeably unique starting with the next election. In my perfect world
anyway. ; )

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street