[openstack-dev] [rally] Weekly meeting

Mikhail Dubov mdubov at mirantis.com
Tue May 5 15:10:24 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

let me remind you that today there is the weekly Rally meeting at 17:00 UTC
(IRC, *#openstack-meeting*).

Starting from today, we will be posting our meeting agenda at the
corresponding wiki page <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Rally>. Fell
free to comment on the agenda / to propose new topics.

Best regards,
Mikhail Dubov

Engineering OPS
Mirantis, Inc.