[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Core reviewer update proposal

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:57:46 UTC 2015

Hi, I'd like to propose adding Giulio Fidente and Steve Hardy to TripleO Core.

Giulio has been an active member of our community for a while. He
worked on the HA implementation in the elements and recently has been
making a lot of valuable contributions and reviews related to puppet
in the manifests, heat templates, ceph, and HA.

Steve Hardy has been instrumental in providing a lot of Heat domain
knowledge to TripleO and his reviews and guidance have been very
beneficial to a lot of the template refactoring. He's also been
reviewing and contributing in other TripleO projects besides just the
templates, and has shown a solid understanding of TripleO overall.

180 day stats:
|         gfidente         |     208    0  42 166   0   0    79.8% |
16 (  7.7%)  |
|          shardy          |     206    0  27 179   0   0    86.9% |
16 (  7.8%)  |

TripleO cores, please respond with +1/-1 votes and any
comments/objections within 1 week.

Giulio and Steve, also please do let me know if you'd like to serve on
the TripleO core team if there are no objections.

I'd also like to give a heads-up to the following folks whose review
activity is very low for the last 90 days:
|   tomas-8c8 **   |       8    0   0   0   8   2   100.0% |    0 (  0.0%)  |
|    lsmola **     |       6    0   0   0   6   5   100.0% |    0 (  0.0%)  |
|     cmsj **      |       6    0   2   0   4   2    66.7% |    0 (  0.0%)  |
|   jprovazn **    |       1    0   1   0   0   0     0.0% |    0 (  0.0%)  |
|   jonpaul-sullivan **    |      <no activity>
Helping out with reviewing contributions is one of the best ways we
can make good forward progress in TripleO. All of the above folks are
valued reviewers and we'd love to see you review more submissions. If
you feel that your focus has shifted away from TripleO and you'd no
longer like to serve on the core team, please let me know.

I also plan to remove Alexis Lee from core, who previously has
expressed that he'd be stepping away from TripleO for a while. Alexis,
thank you for reviews and contributions!

--
-- James Slagle