[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas][tempest] Data-driven testing (DDT) samples

Madhusudhan Kandadai madhusudhan.openstack at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:44:37 UTC 2015

Thanks Salvatore and Tom for your response.

Yes, we were able to write data driven tests in two ways:

(1) using ddt package - needs to be installed separately and invoke the
module when writing the tests
(2) using testscenarios package - this package is already installed and
being used in neutron projects. Except for one project, rest are using
testscenarios.

Hence, the community have decided to stick with option 2 in neutron-lbaas
tree, to follow same process.

Regards,
Madhusudhan