[openstack-dev] [neutron]Anyone looking at support for VLAN-aware VMs in Liberty?

Scott Drennan scottd at nuagenetworks.net
Mon May 4 16:41:56 UTC 2015

VLAN-transparent or VLAN-trunking networks have landed in Kilo, but I don't
see any work on VLAN-aware VMs for Liberty.  There is a blueprint[1] and
specs[2] which was deferred from Kilo - is this something anyone is looking
at as a Liberty candidate?  I looked but didn't find any recent work - is
there somewhere else work on this is happening?  No-one has listed it on
the liberty summit topics[3] etherpad, which could mean it's
uncontroversial, but given history on this, I think that's unlikely.

cheers,
Scott

[1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/vlan-aware-vms
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/94612