[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] time based auto scaling

Ildikó Váncsa ildiko.vancsa at ericsson.com
Sun May 3 08:03:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

I like the base idea to trigger scaling based on other information than what we have from the current Ceilometer alarms.

Although I think this functionality should live somewhere else than under the responsibility of Ceilometer. This type of scaling is usually based on trend analysis and other application specific data, which is out of the scope for Ceilometer, even if it has the capability of triggering Heat.

Best Regards,
Ildiko