[openstack-dev] [tc] Who is allowed to vote for TC candidates

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri May 1 18:22:00 UTC 2015

The spec review process has made it much easier for operators to see what is being proposed and give input.

Recognition is a different topic. It also comes into who would be the operator/user electorate ? ATC is simple to define where the equivalent operator/user definition is less clear.

I’m trying to capture the various comments from this discussion as time permits in the ether pad for the user committee design session at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-ops-user-committee but feel free to add further items you’d like to discuss. The user committee or operators mailing list is, IMHO, a better place for these discussions since they are generally paid to run their clouds.

Tim (trying to keep up while running a 140K core cloud and doing lots outreach )