[openstack-dev] JetBrains WebStorm License Available

Andrew Melton andrew.melton at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Mar 31 19:06:35 UTC 2015

Hi Devs,

Some interest was expressed in a WebStorm license for some of the OpenStack projects

that now include some JavaScript. I reached out to JetBrains and they have provided us

with a license for WebStorm along side our existing PyCharm license.

As with the PyCharm license, I can't post it directly to the mailing list. So, if you would like

to use WebStorm, please send me a reply including your full name and launchpad-id.?

Thanks!

Andrew Melton