[openstack-dev] Regarding finding Mentors

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Mar 31 18:23:24 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 19:58 +0530, Ganesh R wrote:
> I am a newbie to OpenStack, very interested in contributing to
> OpenStack development.

Welcome.

Jeremy provided some useful suggestions. Just last week I added to how
to contribute page the links to mentors page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute#Mentoring_and_finding_mentors

> To proceed further, I thought it will be good to have a mentor with
> whom I can work.

I'd suggest you to start by hanging out on IRC #openstack-101 and ask
questions there.

I've been working on a checklist for first time contributors:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/from-zero-to-atc

I would appreciate your help to validate and complete it as you go on
with your quest :)

I'm reed on IRC, happy to talk to you more.

Regards,
Stef