[openstack-dev] [Nova] Identifying release critical bugs in Kilo

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Mar 31 09:53:13 UTC 2015

Hi!

As discussed in the nova meeting last week, now is the time for us to
be focusing on closing release critical bugs in Kilo. The nominal date
for RC1 is 9 April, but it will release sooner than that if we close
all of the bugs targetted to RC1 before then.

This calls for two actions:

 - if you are aware of a bug that you think is release critical, you
need to flag it now. That should be in the form of tagging it as
kilo-rc-potential in launchpad and replying to this email. A reply is
helpful, because we need to actively curate this list.

 - secondly, we need to ensure that only really truly release critical
bugs are release critical, so you can expect core to be keeping an eye
on that list and possibly removing the tag from bugs which shouldn't
block the release of kilo.

Thanks everyone for your work on kilo, we're nearly there!

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia