[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [Neutron] Deprecating the use_namespaces option - Now's the time to speak up!

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 07:25:33 UTC 2015

Assaf, can you provide some context on why this option had to be
deprecated? Isn't the no namespace case a degenerate version of all of
stuff scoped to a namespace, or is it not that simple?

I'm less convinced that deprecating is the right move here if it's just to
make the code easier to manage. We did already get one use case from
Calico...

Kevin Benton