[openstack-dev] [cinder] Deadline For Volume Drivers to Be Readded

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 23:28:00 UTC 2015

On 21:45 Thu 26 Mar     , Ryan Hsu wrote:
> Hmm, that's what I thought at first but when I looked at the "What tests do
> I use" FAQ, the tests that it says to use links to:
> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/tempest/tree/tempest/api/volume,
> which is exactly what we're running. Even so, I ran the "tox -e all --
> volume" command and that just runs 4 more tests.

As the email that went out, it was mentioned the wiki has been corrected. It
should not just be api.volume.

There have been a number of drivers today in the #openstack-cinder that have
reported to me that they made the adjustments from the wiki and are now
reporting 294 tests. If this is not making a difference for you, I recommend
you reach out to the liasons mentioned in the wiki and get help:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#Questions

--
Mike Perez