[openstack-dev] [heat] heat delete woes in Juno

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 26 18:40:21 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

if it would be feasible/appropriate, could you provide us with templates
for stacks that show this behavior (try to get them with "heat
template-show <stack-name-or-id>")? This would help us to test and
understand the problem better.

And yes, just the day before I was contacted by one of my colleagues who
seems to experience similar problems with Juno-based OpenStack deployment
(though I did not had a chance to look through the issue yet).

Best regards,

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy
Software Engineer
Mirantis Inc