[openstack-dev] [Murano] Announcing Bug-Scrub Day on March 27

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 25 20:13:16 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

As we agreed on last community meeting we announce this Friday (March
27) as Bug-Scrub Day. This day would be dedicated for cleaning-up our
bugs in launchpad [1]. By cleaning-up we mean triaging bugs and
assigning them on the next milestone - kilo-rc1.

We encourage you to join us in order to take and fix some bugs in
Murano, help to identify & verify issues, and correctly assign
priorities.

P.S. Bug-Scrub Day is 24h event, in order to span across the globe
with all our contributors, but we expect to have most of the
contributors in #murano channel on FreeNode starting from 9 am UTC.