[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [cinder] Status of Huawei Volume CI

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Wed Mar 25 12:44:48 UTC 2015

Hello Cinder team,

*         Huawei Volume CI has been reporting since December<app:ds:December> 20 th 2014. Now it runs
*         two tempest jobs for Huawei 18000 iSCSI driver and Huawei 18000 FC driver.
*         Considering that our drivers have been moved for the upstream, I have added some
*         code to ensure<app:ds:ensure> the jobs run against the real storage backend when building devstack.
*
*         And now the CI is reporting much more stably and will keep running and reporting from now on.
*         Below is a link shows the recently<app:ds:recently> posted results from the CI:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/reviewer:%22Huawei+Volume+CI%22,n,z

I kindly request that you accept our CI result and consider re-integrating
our 18000 iSCSI and 18000 FC drivers back in Kilo RC.

If there is any concern, please let us know.

Thanks and regards,
Liu