[openstack-dev] [neutron] FF and our march towards the RC

Itsuro ODA oda at valinux.co.jp
Tue Mar 24 22:30:42 UTC 2015

Kyle and cores,

There are some fixes [1] I want to get merged in kilo-rc1.
(These fixes stay for a long time on gerrit because
 they have not gained core's review much.)

I'd like to set milestone to kilo-rc1 for these fixes but
I can't set milestone field of launchpad.

I wish cores are interested in these fix and support to
get merged.

[1]
* https://review.openstack.org/147032/
  (see also: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059466.html )