[openstack-dev] [puppet] Meeting notes 24 March 2015

Colleen Murphy colleen at puppetlabs.com
Tue Mar 24 16:11:06 UTC 2015

Our meeting minutes from today are here:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/puppet_openstack/2015/puppet_openstack.2015-03-24-14.59.html

We discussed electing a PTL, and will be following up soon to start a
deeper discussion on the mailing lists.

We'd like to start dedicating time for launchpad bug triage and review
triage at the end of meetings, if time allows. If there are specific
modules that should get attention, please submit them in the agenda.
Otherwise we'd like people to be able to drop in and discuss reviews and
bugs that need special attention. As Hunter put it, "If there are
high-profile reviews or bugs that we can't reach a conclusion on during the
normal week, those are often the target of discussion during triage."

Colleen (crinkle)