[openstack-dev] EC2 API Sub team weekly meeting

M Ranga Swami Reddy swamireddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:25:48 UTC 2015

As we got the conflict with meeting room, moved this meeting to
#openstack-meeting-3 room.
But, only Rushiagr joined the meeting and so could not discuss the
current status and other items and end the meeting.

 Minutes:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ec2_api/2015/ec2_api.2015-03-24-14.08.html
 Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ec2_api/2015/ec2_api.2015-03-24-14.08.txt