[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Removing udp_port field from 'ml2_vxlan_endpoint' table

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:55:58 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

Linuxbridge is also able to use Unicast, but currently, it is only
available when l2pop is activated.
AFAIR, I saw the mix of LB agents and ovs agent working, with vxlan, l2pop
and and ARP responders turned on everywhere. You also have to tune your
vxlan module, or ovs, to make sure that every agents (LB and OVS) use the
same UDP port for vxlan.
Romil's patch might be a first step to get rid of this tuning of modules.