[openstack-dev] [Oslo][TaskFlow] Proposal for new core reviewer (min pae)

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Mon Mar 23 17:40:09 UTC 2015

Greetings all stackers,

I propose that we add Min Pae[1] to the taskflow-core team[2].

Min has been actively contributing to taskflow for a while now, both in
helping prove taskflow out (by being a user via the project that he is
using it in @ https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cue) and helping with the
review load when he can. He has provided quality reviews and is doing an
awesome job with the various taskflow concepts and helping make taskflow
the best library it can be!

Overall I think he would make a great addition to the core review team.

Please respond with +1/-1.

Thanks much!

--

Joshua Harlow