[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Invalid import in tempest v2 api tests

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Mon Mar 23 16:33:09 UTC 2015

Hi Vijay,

That works because we pin the version of tempest that we run against, via
tox.  If you're using devstack-gate in your CI, note the two hooks found
here:

https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lbaas/blob/master/neutron_lbaas/tests/contrib/

If not, you need to mimic the behavior of the post-test-hook

Thanks,
doug